Instructions for Online Registration
Online registration is mandatory for admission.
Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.tiff format, each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 40KB and less than 3 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to the desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also]
After registration, the candidate can pay through 3 different modes:
- Online Payment through Net banking/Debit & Credit Card: Login through the credentials received and pay through the appropriate channel.
- Payment through DD: Take a printout of registration form submitted and send it along with DD of an appropriate amount. Mention your name, Branch & Contact number on the back of it. Candidate will receive a confirmation call after we receive DD.
- Offline payment at Regional Office: Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it along with the fee at the concerned VisionGATE office.
Your admission to the concerned batch is provisional. It will be confirmed after we get payment confirmation.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fees to the Institute by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
- The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. The Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User will be registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances.
Refund Policy: No Payment will be refunded to the User.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s):
The User shall directly contact the Institute for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Institute alone in line with their policies and rules.